Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"Distance", The First Video Release of EVERGREY Lates Album "The Storm Within"


Evergrey, the progressive/power metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden, just release the first video "Distance" for their upcoming album "The Storm Within". The album will be release on 9 September 2016 via AFM Records.

The clip was directed by Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Film Company, who has previously worked with DIMMU BORGIR, LACUNA COIL, IN FLAMES, SONIC SYNDICATE and KAMELOT, among others.

"The Storm Within" track listing:
01. Distance
02. Passing Trough
03. Someday
04. Astray
05. The Impossible
06. My Allied Ocean
07. In Orbit (feat. Floor Jansen)
08. The Lonely Monarch
09. The Paradox Of The Flame
10. Disconnect
11. The Storm Within

Band Members:
Tom S. Englund - vocals, guitar
Henrik Danhage - guitar, backing vocals
Rikard Zander - keyboard, backing vocals
Jonas Ekdahl - drums
Johan Niemann - bass, backing vocals


Distance Lyrics:
It's lost but we'll find it again
We must try even if it's a distance future
It was all in in our hands to the ends
I just wish we had known so much sooner

It's not over
We'll soon be closer than before
Can't let this distance
Keep our destined souls apart

There's so much I would have shared if I could
But my reaching was not getting through to you
So many times when I was misunderstood
I just wish we had spoken so much sooner

It's not over
We'll soon be closer than before
Can't let this distance
Keep our destined souls apart

Solo: Danhage
Solo: Englund

We were caught in a swirl of a devious tide
Where I wish I could have guided us through the nocturnal
And I would have ran with you towards the light
Instead I was drawn further and further away

It's not over...


Check out the Video below:



Purchase/download the MP3 album Evergrey "The Storm Within"




Related posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment