Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"Music is therapy for me. It's my outlet for every negative thing I've ever been through. It lets me turn something bad into something beautiful." - Amy Lee. Happy birthday Amy! (Metal quote)


"Music is therapy for me. It's my outlet for every negative thing I've ever been through. It lets me turn something bad into something beautiful." - Amy Lee.

Happy birthday, Amy!

Background information
Born: Amy Lynn Lee, December 13, 1981
Riverside, California, U.S.
Residence: Brooklyn, New York
Other names: Amy Hartzler
Home town: Little Rock, Arkansas
Genres: Alternative metal
Instruments: Vocals piano harp
Years active: 1995–present
Labels: Epic Wind-up EMI
Associated acts: Evanescence, Dave Eggar Seether
Website: www.amyleeofficial.com, www.evanescence.com


Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment