Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Prince of Darkness Wisdom. Ozzy Osbourne Quotes

What the prince of darkness has to say about the government, peace, war, people, society, and his own mind. :)

The Ozzy Osbourne quotes:

"They say military have the so-called 'secret intelligence'. This amount of intelligence must be very secret, since i've never seen any intelligent military person, nor i have seen any sense in the bloody stupid wars."


"If guns don't kill people, why do we give people guns when they go to war? Why not just send the people?"


"I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play."


"Off all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"


Men are proud creatures, We think we're all civilized and sophisticated, but we're just cavemen with mobile phones and nicer clothes at the end of the day"


"Maybe it's not to late to learn how to love and forget how to hate"

No comments:

Post a Comment