Friday, September 9, 2016

"My Champion" The New Video From ALTER BRIDGE



"My Champion" from Alter Bridge's new album, the fifth studio album, "The Last Hero", out October 7th by Caroline Records in the United States/Canada and Napalm Records throughout the rest of the globe.

Miles Kennedy stated about the song: "The lyric was actually inspired by thinking back to my situation as a kid. I was this really small, underdeveloped kid who had to work extremely hard to keep up with all of my peers. It was very frustrating. I would hear a lot of words of encouragement from parents, coaches, or teachers though. A lot of those things were stored away, and they manifested themselves in this song. I’ve been able to apply some of those concepts in my life a thousand times over since then.”




The album "The Last Hero" was produced by longtime friend and collaborator Michael "Elvis" Baskette (SLASH, TREMONTI, TRIVIUM) and mastered by Grammy Award winner Ted Jensen. "The Last Hero" is now available for pre-order via iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. Fans who order the album will receive an instant download of "Show Me A Leader". The album is also available in various fan bundles at www.Alterbridge.com/store. In addition, a new shirt design has been made available to mark the occasion of the video release.

ALTER BRIDGE is Myles Kennedy on vocals/guitars, Mark Tremonti on guitars/vocals, Brian Marshall on bass and Scott Phillips on drums.

Previously, Alter Bridge also released the video "Show Me A Leader"



Related posts:






No comments:

Post a Comment