Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"The Penitent", The New Single of HARLOTT


The thrash metal band from Melbourne, Australia, HARLOTT just released the second track "Penitent" from their upcoming third studio album "Extinction", out on April 7th worldwide via Metal Blade Records. 

In this album, Harlott also features the new lead guitarist Jake Weber. The band comments: "We are psyched to announce we have found the right guy in Jake! It was never going to be an easy task, but we couldn't be happier with how everything has fallen into place. With our new album 'Extinction' due out on Metal Blade on April 7th, he couldn't have come along at a better time!"

Jake Weber adds: "A little over 16 years ago, I first picked up the guitar & I've been swinging that axe ever since. In that time, I've played for bands such as The Murdering & Deprivation, as well as toured & recorded at home & abroad. Finally, I feel like I've really found my home and it's right where I always thought it would be, playing Thrash! I've joined at a very important time in Harlott's career. Andy, Tom & Tim have welcomed me with open arms & we are ready to become the tightest, fastest & hardest working machine Harlott can be! See you in the pit!"

"Extinction" tracklist:
1. Extinction
2. First World Solutions
3. The Penitent
4. Whore
5. No Past
6. Conflict Revelation
7. Better Off Dead
8. Violent Conspirator
9. And Darkness Brings The Light
10. Final Weapon
11. Parasite

Check out "The Penitent" below:




Before they also released "First World Solutions"




Related posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment